Mighty Shoes. Children's Navy Strap Shoe
For measurements please see size guides
Children's strap shoe in premium navy leather. These podiatrist approved versatile barefoot friendly shoes work perfectly for both casual and smart occasions. The wide strap is fastened with hook and loop tape to make it easy for small hands that want to do it themselves. They are leather lined for breathability and are great for all day, every day use. The slim, recyclable, TPU outsole is super flexible and low profile to allow maximum foot to ground contact and features our Poco Nido Ludwig Owl motif. A timeless style that will go with everything
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU outsoles for increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Podiatrist Approved.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: Please check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
The colour of the leather may change with wear and use, this is to be expected and should be embraced! Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido shoes make great presents; to celebrate new walking skills, as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or just because. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.