Mighty Shoes. Black Desert Boot
For measurements please see size guides
Mighty Shoes® Black Desert Boot
Podiatrist approved children's ankle boot in premium black leather. These classic desert boots are tied with candy stripe laces and are leather lined for comfort and maximum breathability. They also come with a padded leather insole for softness and protection. The slim TPU sole is non-slip to keep adventures safe, recyclable and features our Poco Nido Ludwig Owl motif. It has zero drop and is designed for maximum foot to ground contact, this will help children improve balance and muscle function. A truly versatile style that goes with everything - for all children and all occasions.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU non-slip soles for safety and increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Padded leather insole for softness and protection
- Podiatrist Approved
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order. Mini and Mighty shoes are made in different factories, so they fit differently, Mighty shoes are approximately 1 size smaller than Mini Shoes. If you buy an Eur 19 in Mini, you need an Eur 20 in Mighty.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido baby shoes make unique gifts - as christmas gifts, stocking fillers, baby shower gifts, new parent gifts, to celebrate new walking skills and many other occasions. They are great toddler shoes too and are perfect for daycare settings. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.