Mighty Shoes. Children's Ink Blue T Bar Shoe
For measurements please see size guides
Our children's T bar shoe in rich ink blue is made from premium quality leather. These podiatrist approved kids barefoot shoes are a versatile addition to any wardrobe. The T bar strap is easy to adjust and fastened with hook and loop tape making it easy for small hands to do themselves. They are leather lined for breathability, have a soft padded leather insole for protection and comfort and are an evergreen unisex shoe style. The low profile, recyclable, TPU sole is non-slip and super flexible to make adventures safe. A perfect hybrid of shoe and sandal.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- Leather insole which is padded for extra comfort and protection
- TPU outsoles for increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Non slip and super flexible to keep adventures safe.
- Podiatrist approved.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido shoes make great presents; to celebrate new walking skills, as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or just because. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.