Mighty Shoes. Children's Biscuit Tan Desert Boot
For measurements please see size guides
Children's ankle boots in premium tan leather, tied with brown & white striped laces. These unisex desert boots are leather lined for breathability & comfort and have a padded leather insole for protection. The slim, non-slip sole is made from recyclable TPU. It is designed with zero drop for maximum foot to ground contact, this aids balance and coordination for little people and allows toes to splay naturally. These are podiatrist approved ankle boots - you can rest assured all our Mighty Shoes are designed with foot health in mind. A truly versatile kids boot - for all children and all occasions.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- Non-slip soles for increased safety, made from recyclable TPU.
- Podiatrist Approved kids ankle boot
- Padded leather insole for protection
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip. Promotes muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible sole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido baby shoes make unique gifts - as christmas gifts, baby shower gifts, new parent gifts, to celebrate new walking skills and many other occasions. They are great toddler shoes too and are perfect for daycare settings. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
SIZING AND CARE
We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
The colour of the leather may change with wear and use, this is to be expected and should be embraced! Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.