Mighty Shoes. Children's Watermelon T Bar Shoe
For measurements please see size guides
A classic design with a new twist - our children's T Bar shoe in vibrant red leather with a punched design on the top of the foot. Podiatrist approved, these timeless children’s barefoot shoes are an extremely versatile addition to any wardrobe. The T bar strap is fastened with hook and loop tape to make it easy to encourage children to learn independent dressing. Made from premium leather, they are leather lined for maximum breathability and have a padded leather insole for comfort and protection. An absolute classic unisex shoe-sandal hybrid style. The slim, recyclable, TPU sole is non-slip for safety and is low profile. It is super flexible for the comfort of your little explorers and features our Poco Nido Ludwig Owl motif. A perfect shoe that goes with everything.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU no-slip soles for increased durability and safety, which can be recycled.
- Padded leather insole for protection
- Podiatrist Approved
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - our wide toe box allows for natural grip and toe splay. This promotes muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact. Perfect for exploring.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido baby shoes make unique gifts - as baby shower gifts, new parent gifts, to celebrate new walking skills, christmas gifts, stocking fillers, and many other occasions. They are great toddler shoes too and are perfect for daycare settings. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.