Daffodil Yellow Mini Shoes
For measurements please see size guides
DescriptionDaffodil Yellow Mini Shoes.
Baby and toddler shoes in cotton twill, with a soft jersey lining. These pull on, stay on slippers have a non-slip, suede, soft sole for added durability and protection. Perfect pre walker shoes and active toddler shoes, they allow for natural movement to aid balance and coordination at every stage.
- Cotton twill upper, cotton jersey lining and cow suede sole.
- Size 23 & 24 have vegan polyester pimple dot sole
- Perfect for walking and non-walking babies. Socks or no socks.
- Free from choke hazards.
- Feature Pull On Stay On technology.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes.
- Visually stimulating patterns which are hand printed with non-toxic inks.
- Tested by Intertek, guaranteed free from Chrome 6, Lead, Formaldehyde, Azo Dyes, Disperse Dyes, Organotin compounds.
Because all our shoes are made in different factories they fit differently from range to range. Please check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide before you order to avoid excess delivery costs.
- Suitable for occasional outdoor use but not recommended for crawling outdoors due to abrasion risk to fabric.
- None of our shoes should be worn for dragging activities. Soft sole shoes cannot withstand continuous abrasion
- Size 23 & 24 Suitable for indoor use only.
- Size 23 & 24 Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Wipe clean or spot clean only as leather can harden if put in the washing machine causing the soles to be less grippy.
- If the suede soles lose some grip through use or if they end up in the washing machine by accident, you can try and buff the soles up using a stiff brush.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido baby shoes make unique gifts - as christmas gifts, stocking fillers, baby shower gifts, new parent gifts and many other occasions. They are great toddler shoes too and are perfect for daycare settings.. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.