Mighty Shoes. Grey T Bar
For measurements please see size guides
Mighty Shoes® Grey T Bar
Children's T Bar shoe in premium grey leather. These podiatrist approved timeless children’s barefoot shoes are a versatile addition to any wardrobe. The T bar strap is fastened with hook and loop tape to make it easy for small hands that want to do it themselves. They are leather lined for breathability and are a classic unisex shoe style. The slim, recyclable, TPU outsole is low profile and super flexible and features our Poco Nido Ludwig Owl motif. A perfect hybrid of shoe and sandal.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU outsoles for increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Podiatrist Approved.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: Please check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order. Mini and Mighty shoes are made in different factories, so they fit differently, Mighty shoes are approximately 1 size smaller than Mini Shoes. If you buy an Eur 19 in Mini, you need an Eur 20 in Mighty.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
The colour of the leather may change with wear and use, this is to be expected and should be embraced! Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido shoes make great presents; to celebrate new walking skills, as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or just because. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.