Mighty Shoes. Grapeade Mary Jane
For measurements please see size guides
IMPORTANT: Please check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order to avoid returns. Because Mini and Mighty shoes are made in different factories they fit differently, Mighty shoes are approximately 1 size smaller than Mini Shoes. If you buy an Eur 19 in Mini, you need an Eur 20 in Mighty.
Not all situations call for trainers and mud, Mighty Shoes® are our version of a comfy, sensible, kid's shoe.
- Chrome free, cow leather upper.
- Soft cow leather lining
- TPU Outsoles for increased durability which can be recycled.
- Perfect for daily use, inside and outside.
- Barefoot walking friendly thin, super flexible outsole.
- Suitable for all ages.
- All trims are nickel free
- Made in Europe, by people.
The leather used to make our Mighty Shoes is soft and supple to give and flex with your child’s foot. Abrasion is bad news for soft leather so to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid wear while your child is using a scooter, ride on or balance bike. Our guarantee will not cover shoes which have been used in this way.
- Wipe any marks gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish.
Because of the way the leather is tanned, your Mighty Shoes will be less resistant to the elements than chrome tanned leather shoes. The colour of the leather and etch lines will change with wear and use, this is to be expected and should be embraced!
Photo Shoot Credits: Clothing - Little House of Vild, Socks - Collegien, Photography -Leonie Freeman, Stylist -Ashlyn Gibson, Model - Preston