Mighty Shoes. Children's Ink Blue Desert Boot
For measurements please see size guides
DescriptionKid's ankle boot in premium ink blue leather. These podiatrist approved classic desert boots are tied with cute candy stripe laces. Leather lined for breathability, they also feature a leather insole which is padded for extra comfort and protection. The recyclable, TPU sole is non-slip for safe adventuring, and designed for maximum foot to ground contact. A truly versatile style - for all children and all occasions.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- Padded leather insole for protection and comfort
- TPU non-slip soles for increased durability and safety which can be recycled.
- Podiatrist Approved
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido baby shoes make unique gifts - baby shower gifts, new parent gifts, to celebrate new walking skills and many other occasions. They are great toddler shoes too and are perfect for daycare settings. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.