Leather Mighty Shoes. Tan Toddler Desert Boots
For measurements please see size guides
Not all situations call for trainers and mud, Mighty Shoes® are our version of a comfy, sensible, kid's shoe.
- Chrome free, cow leather upper.
- Soft sheep leather lining
- TPU Outsoles for increased durability which can be recycled.
- Perfect for daily use, inside and outside.
- Barefoot walking friendly thin, super flexible outsole.
- Suitable for all ages.
- All trims are nickel free
- Made in Europe, by people.
The leather used to make these toddler desert boots is soft and supple to give and flex with your child’s foot. Abrasion is bad news for soft leather so to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid wear while your child is using a scooter, ride on or balance bike. Our guarantee will not cover shoes which have been used in this way.
- Allow any mud to dry then remove with a clean dry brush.
- Wipe any other marks gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish.
Because of the way the leather is tanned, your Mighty Shoes will be less resistant to the elements than chrome tanned leather shoes. The colour of the leather will change with wear and use, this is to be expected and should be embraced!
Because all our shoes are made in different factories they fit differently from range to range. Please check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide before you order to avoid excess delivery costs.
Photo Shoot Credits: Clothing - Olive Loves Alfie, Socks - Collegien and Mabli Knits, Photography -Christina Bull, Stylist - Ashlyn Gibson