Mighty Shoes. Children's Hares T Bar Shoe
For measurements please see size guides
The shoe for everyone - these children's T Bar shoes in soft chalk leather are podiatrist approved so you can be sure of their quality. With an all over print of hares and berries that evokes storybooks and nostalgia, these timeless kids barefoot shoes are a versatile addition to any wardrobe. The easy adjust T bar strap is fastened with hook and loop tape to encourage independent dressing. They are leather lined for maximum breathability and comfort and have a padded leather insole for added softness and protection. The recyclable TPU sole is non-slip to keep adventures safe and is low profile & super flexible to allow room for the foot to splay naturally and feel the ground. A perfect hybrid of shoe and sandal.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU non-slip soles for increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Padded leather insoles for comfort and protection
- Podiatrist approved.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend that you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido shoes make great presents; to celebrate new walking skills, as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or just because. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.