Mighty Shoes. Children's Blush Pink T Bar Shoe
For measurements please see size guides
Beautifully soft blush pink children's T Bar shoe in premium leather. These podiatrist approved kids barefoot shoes are a versatile addition to any wardrobe. The T bar strap is fastened with hook and loop tape which encourage dressing independently. They are leather lined for breathability and have a soft, padded leather insole for protection and comfort. They are a classic unisex shoe style with a recyclable, TPU sole which is non slip for safety, low profile and super flexible. A perfect hybrid of shoe and sandal.
- Soft, breathable cow leather upper and lining.
- TPU non-slip soles for safety and increased durability, which can be recycled.
- Soft leather insole which is padded for extra comfort and protection
- Podiatrist approved.
- Barefoot walking friendly shoes - wide toe box to allow for natural grip and to promote muscle function, balance, and coordination.
- Low profile, super flexible outsole for great foot to ground contact.
- Made in Europe, by people, by hand
SIZING IMPORTANT: We recommend you check the relevant Poco Nido Size Guide for length and width before you order.
- Clean gently with a damp cloth and allow to dry
- Nourish with neutral or colour matching polish and buff to a finish
Following the above care steps will help to prolong the life of the shoes.
What’s so good about barefoot shoes? If you want to learn a little more about the benefits of barefoot footwear, here’s some more information.
Poco Nido shoes make great presents; to celebrate new walking skills, as birthday gifts, Christmas gifts or just because. Not sure what to buy for someone? You can even give a gift card so they can choose their own.
Since our leather is soft and supple to move and flex with your child’s foot, abrasion is bad news and will result in damage to the leather. So, to maximise the life of your Mighty Shoes please avoid using while your child is crawling, using a scooter, ride on, bobby car or balance bike. Unfortunately, our guarantee does not extend to cover shoes which have been used in activities which involve dragging of the toes.